Family Affairs

FEND FOR YOURSELVES
The prospective father-in-law asked, "Syah can you support a family?"
The surprised groom-to-be replied, "Well no! I was planning to support your daughter. The rest of you will have to fend for yourselves."


UNWANTED RELATIVES
Here is a tip on how you can get rid of unwanted relatives. Borrow money from the rich ones, then loan it to the poor ones. None of them will come back!


BO-SIAH
I don't know what to do with her. She comes and goes as she likes, and if I tell her I would like to know where she is, she says it's her life and she'll live as she pleases. Everyday she goes out and comes home late at night. She is very secretive about friends she mixes with. She likes to eat junk food and laughs when I tell her the benefits of nutrition. She hardly communicates with me or my husband. She keeps to herself most of the time. She is no different from any teenage bo-siah. I never reallised a 75-yr old woman could be so impossible. I just don't know what to do with my mother!