Parenting

CHECK ON THE BABY
At 4.00 am the young wife shook her husband awake, telling him to check on the baby. He sat up for a full minute listening and protested,"But I don't hear her crying."
"I know," she replied."It's your turn to see why not."


WHAT DAD SAID TO THE MAID
"Hey Mum!" askedAh Ku. "Can you give me ten ringgit?"
"Certainly not," answered Mum.
"If you do," he went on, "I'll tell you what Dad said to the maid when you were at the supermarket."
His mother's ears perked up, and grabbing her handbag, she handed over ten ringgit. "Well? What did he say?"
"He said,'Millie, make sure you iron my shirt tomorrow.'



KAYLA AND MUMMY
Four-year old little Kayla asked,"Mummy, where do babies come from?"
"The stork dear," replied Kayla's Mom.
"Mummy, who keeps bad people from robbing our house?"asked little Kayla.
Kayla's mother answered, "The police, dear."
"Mummy, if our house was on fire, who would save us?"
"The firemen,dear."
"Mummy, where does food come from?"
"Farmers, dear."
"Mummy?"
"Yes, dear?"
"What do we need Daddy for?"


TIRED OF BEING FIVE
My friend asked our little grandson when he would turn six.
He replied, " When I'm tired of being five."



KID'S EYESIGHT
Salmah, the mother of two teenagers, said to her friend Minah, "I'm worried about my children's failing eyesight. My daughter can't find anything to wear in a closet full of clothing, and my son can't find anything to eat in a fridge full of food."


CHINESE PROVERB -" There is only one pretty child in  the world and every mother has it."