School Scene

SEASONS IN THE YEAR
Teacher:    How many seasons are there in a year?
Pupil:         Two, Cikgu.
Teacher:    What are they?
Pupil:         Rambutan season and durian season.

CAPITAL OF AMERICA
Teacher:     What's the capital of America, Johan?"
Johan:         Washington D.C, Cikgu
Teacher:      And what does 'D.C' stand for?
Johan:         Dot Com, Cikgu



AFRICAN ANIMALS
Teacher:     Name ten animals from Africa.
Pupil:          Nine elephants and a giraffe.


THREE REASONS
Teacher:      Give me three reasons why the earth is round.
Pupil:           Because my dad says so, my says so, and you say so!



CLASS ESSAY
An English teacher asked her class to write an essay on what they'd do if they had a million ringgit. Borhan handed in a blank paper.
"Borhan!" yelled the teacher. "You've done nothing. Why?"
"Because if I had a million ringgit, that's exactly what I'd do!"