Marriage Bliss

GOOD WIFE
A man was walking the fields, thinking of how good his wife has been to him, and hoow fortunate he was to have her.
He asked God, "Why did you make her so kind-hearted?"
God replied, "So you can love her, My son."
"Why did you make her so good looking?"
"So you could love her, My son."
"Why did you make her such a good cook?"
"So you could love her, My son."
The man thought about this. Then he asked, "I don't mean to seem ungrateful or anything, but why did you make her so stupid?"
"So she could love you, My son."




ENORMOUS SENSE OF HUMOUR
"What do you love most about me?" a husband asked his wife. " My tremendous athletic ability or my superior intellect?"
"What I love about you," responded the wife, "is your enormous sense of humour!"




DON'T CRITICISE YOUR WIFE
Husbands, please don't criticise your wives. If she was perfect, she would have married someone much better than you!



ONCE HE IS MARRIED
Why is it that before a man is married, he can climb the highest mountain. swim the widest ocean, fight the strongest tiger, but once he is married he can barely take out the garbage?


MOMENTO
Thilaga:      Latchmi, do you carry a momento of some sort in that locket of yours?
Latchmi:     Yes. it's a lock of my husband's hair.
Thilaga:      But your husband is still alive.
Latchmi:     I know, but his hair is gone.


ANIMAL IN ME
A husband and wife are quarreling. Both of them are really frustrated with each other. The husband tells the wife in anger, "Mind it dear, you are waking the animal in me."

The wife in a sarcastic manner says, "Who is scared of a mouse?"


COMMUNICATION
Couples who lived together for a long time have their own way of communicating. A friend heard her aunt and uncle one day.
"What are you looking for in the cupboard?" she asked.
"Nothing." he answered.
"Well, it's not in there. Look under the bed."